About Me




I am a freelance journalist and audio producer covering a wide variety of topics ranging from local business issues to social issues to nutrition and health.

I'm currently working on a project about women and divorce. I'm interviewing women about what they consider to be their greatest accomplishment since getting divorced. You can read these stories at my blog Since My Divorce and if you have a story to share, please contact me.

I am a contributing editor for the Denver Voice which is a street newspaper covering poverty and homelessness.

You can also hear me on KGNU radio at 88.5 FM and 1390 AM. I usually help with the local headlines on Friday mornings between 8 a.m. and 8:15 a.m. and will periodically produce a news feature.

I've been honored with two awards for my audio work on schoolchildren and homelessness. My documentary, No Place Like Home, was awarded national winner for the 2008 Mark of Excellence Awards from the Society of Professional Journalists. I also received a 2009 Media Service Award from the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless.